1. Light weight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three fifths of cotton, fluffy, good feel.
2. Softness: It is made up of fine fibers (2-3D) by light point hot melt bonding. The finished product has moderate softness and comfort.
3. Drainage and breathability: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, water content is zero, water transfer of finished products is good, composed of 100% fibers with porous, good air permeability, easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is made from food-grade raw materials conforming to FDA, without other chemical components, and has stable performance, non-toxic, odorless and non-irritating skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemical passive substance, which does not moth, and can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antimicrobial activity. The product is water-extractable, mildew-free, and can isolate the presence of bacteria and worms in the liquid, not mildew and moth.7. Good physical properties. The product is made of polypropylene spinning directly into a net by thermal bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fibers. The strength has no directionality and the longitudinal and transverse strength are similar.8. In terms of environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw material of most non-woven fabrics, while polyethylene is the raw material of plastic bags. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is quite stable and very difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven fabric. Shopping bags can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution of the discarded bags is only 10% of that of the plastic bags.
1. Compared with textile fabrics, the strength and durability are poor.
2. Can’t wash like other cloth.
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so they are easy to split at right angles and so on. Therefore, the improvement of production methods mainly focuses on the improvement