The meltblown non-woven fabric machine has fast production speed and stable operation, and the spunbonded non-woven fabric produced is evenly distributed and has good air permeability. When we operate the meltblown non-woven fabric machine, we still need to pay attention to some matters to prevent the machine from wearing and even malfunctioning. The following is the specific operation process and precautions of the meltblown non-woven production line.
Operating procedures 1. Ensure that the feeding system is smooth, and the temperature of each zone from the screw to the die has reached 235°C.
2. Turn on the screw cooling system, metering pump cooling air, instrument air system, and suction system.
3. Turn on the MB hot air system, set the air release at 15%, and set the production at 25%~30%, ensure that the sum of the flow rates on the left and right sides of the MB air is greater than 200cfm, and set the hot air temperature to 230°C.
4. After all the temperatures reach the set value for 30 minutes, check the melt conditions of the spinneret surface and die tip to ensure that the polymers have reached the molten state.
5. Start the screw at a speed of 5 rpm, and monitor the pressure changes before and after the screw filter (at this time, the screw pressure control is set to “manual” mode).
6. When the pressure after the screw filtration is greater than 10bar, start the metering pump at 3rpm and gradually increase to 8rpm, the screw pressure control is set to “automatic”, offline discharge.
7. Die scraper, check the wire output condition to ensure that the die wire is normal and there is no crystal point.
8. Turn on the cooling cycle, check the exhaust duct under the MB to ensure smooth ventilation, and start the fan at a speed of 600RPM.
9. Clean up flying flowers and hanging wires around the die and mobile platform to prevent falling into the net and affecting product quality.
10. Set the MB offline pump speed to 5RPM, the electric valve “propulsion setting” to 30%, and the air release setting to 15%.
11. Move the MB platform to online status (make sure that SB1 is in normal production status, and always pay attention to whether the cloth surface is turned over).
12. According to the process parameter table, adjust other process parameters.
13. After the process parameters are stable, take samples for testing.
When just entering the production state, due to the increase of the metering pump speed and the increase of the melt flow rate, the original thermal equilibrium state of the system will change. In addition, other process parameters are also under adjustment. There may be some conditions that affect the smooth operation of the system (such as drop-in melt temperature, fluctuation in melt pressure, uneven spinneret ejection, interference by airflow, etc.) appear, and the length of this period of time depends on the performance of the control system And the level of operator skills.
If the system is to terminate the production operation, the feed valve of the screw extruder must be closed and operated manually. After all the melt in the system is discharged, the operation of the metering pump of the screw extruder shall be terminated, and the heating system shall be cut off. Power supply, cooling, and shutdown. When this method is used to stop the system, the melt remaining in the system will be degraded (yellowed) or carbonized, which is easy to block the spinneret holes. Therefore, when the production is resumed, the melt-blown die assembly is generally cleaned.
We must check the meltblown non-woven fabric machine before the operation to ensure that the working conditions of the various components are stable before starting. If you still have doubts about the operation of the meltblown nonwoven machine after reading the above, you can contact us to obtain relevant information and solutions.
As a professional manufacturer of non-woven machines, we have accumulated more than ten years of manufacturing experience in this field. We have leading production technology and manufacture in strict accordance with production standards, which can provide customers with high-quality and safe products. We also have a professional management team that can provide you with thoughtful one-stop service and good solutions. If you want to buy our high-quality meltblown non-woven fabric machine, please contact us immediately!