Meltblown nonwoven fabric machines want to produce high-quality products, must ensure that every link is carried out normally. Only by properly cleaning the dirty areas of the melt-blown non-woven fabric machine can each component maintain the best working condition, thereby ensuring the quality of the final product. The following are the six cleaning steps of the melt-blown nonwoven fabric machine.
1. Decompose（Operate with proprietary tools)
(1) Quickly clean the surface of the disassembled components, and try to clean the large pieces of slurry remaining on the surface of the components.
(2) Hang the components on the workbench, and place them properly with the spinning surface of the spinneret as the support.
(3) Use an Allen wrench to remove all 142 M12 bolts on the connecting plate, and then use an impact hammer to pull out 4 φ12 cylindrical pins.
(4) After lifting the connecting plate and putting it away, take out the distribution plate and place it properly.
(5) Install 4 M10 eye bolts on both sides of the spinneret, turn the spinneret over and place it with the outlet side of the spinneret facing upwards.
(6) Use an Allen key to remove 25 M12 bolts on one side of the knife board, and then leave one on the left, middle, and right positions for fastening. Use an impact hammer to pull out 28 M16 set screws with 28 cylindrical pins with φ12.
(7) Install a T-shaped M16 handle in the threaded holes at the left, middle, and right positions of the knife board, and three people will support them separately, and then remove the remaining 3 M12 bolts.
(8) Three people screw in the T-shaped handles separately. When the knife plate is lifted and separated from the spinneret, the knife plate on this side can be moved to the workbench and placed.
(9) The knife board on the other side can be disassembled in the same way.
(1) Put the decomposed spinneret and distribution plate into the calcining furnace for processing, and place the spinneret with the exit side of the spinneret facing up, and reconfirm that the sealing strip has been removed before calcining.
(2) Select the working mode of the calciner at the “calcining” position. The operating mode is selected in the “automatic” operating position.
(3) Set parameters and run.
After setting the process parameters (temperature, time), start the equipment, the calcining (cleaning) calcining furnace will automatically run according to the set procedures and parameters, and the components will be processed.
In the first stage, the temperature is increased, the temperature is set to 290°C, the treatment time is set to 45 minutes, and the heat preservation time is 60 minutes.
In the second stage, the temperature is set to 450°C, the treatment time is set to 45 minutes, and the heat preservation time is 120 minutes.
In the third stage, the vacuum pump starts automatically, starts pumping for 150 minutes, and stops automatically.
In the fourth stage of cooling, after the end of the vacuum, the furnace temperature will automatically drop to 52 ℃, the total processing time is 7 hours.
(4) Install 4 M10 lifting rings on both sides of the assembly, and lift the workpiece out according to the operating regulations, and proceed to the next process.
3. High-pressure water cleaning spinneret
(1) Send the connecting plate, spinneret, distribution plate, and knife plate to the cleaning site;
(2) After fixing the connecting plate and the distribution plate separately, first use a high-pressure (160kg/cm²) flowering water gun to repeatedly clean the two plate surfaces.
(3) Use a high-pressure (160kg/cm²) flowering water gun to clean all the board surfaces.
(4) Use the same method to clean the spinneret and blade, but the water pressure must be controlled within 30kg/cm².
(5) Then use 1000 mesh metallographic sandpaper to polish both sides of the spinneret, as well as the air passage and exit surface of the blade.
(6) After the spinneret assembly cleaned by high-pressure water is transported back to the cleaning room, if ultrasonic cleaning is not carried out immediately, the water must be blown dry in time and placed properly for use.
4. Ultrasonic cleaning
(1) After the spinneret cleaned by high-pressure water is transported back to the cleaning room, place it in the ultrasonic cleaning machine with the feed hole down and the wire outlet up.
(2) Prepare a cleaning solution; inject a sufficient amount of demineralized water (or distilled water), and add a cleaning agent (wash clean).
(3) Wash for 60 minutes at a water temperature of 50-70°C.
(4) Replace the cleaning fluid and drain the water in the water tank of the cleaning machine; blow it clean with compressed air.
(5) Second ultrasonic cleaning, inject clean water (demineralized water or distilled water), and clean at 50-70°C for 60 minutes.
(6) Blow-dry the moisture, after cleaning, hang out the spinneret, blow-dry the moisture with compressed air, place it on a special platform, cover it with a clean cloth, and wait for inspection.
5.Ultrasonic cleaning distribution board and connection board
(1) Install the lifting ring on the connecting plate, hoist it into the ultrasonic cleaning machine, and directly put the distribution plate into the cleaning machine by hand;
(2) Infuse cleaning solution; inject enough clean water until the workpiece is submerged by 40mm;
(3) Wash at 50-70℃ water temperature for 60 minutes.
(4) Blow-dry the moisture; lift the distribution board out, blow dry with compressed air, place it on a special platform, cover it with a clean cloth, and set it aside.
6.Ultrasonic cleaning blade
(1) Use the T-shaped handle to carefully put the two blades into the ultrasonic cleaner.
(2) Clean it in the same way as the distribution plate.
During the cleaning process, we also need to pay attention to choosing the right tools and carefully cleaning each component. If after reading the above, you feel that it is not very effective to help you, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with professional consultation and thoughtful solutions.
As a professional manufacturer of non-woven equipment, we always insist on providing customers with quality products and services. We have an experienced manufacturing team and staff, and strictly control the quality of each link of production. At the same time, we can also provide customers with thoughtful one-stop service and effective solutions. If you are interested in our melt-blown non-woven fabric machine, please contact us immediately!