Spunbond non-woven fabric production line needs to pay attention to the placement position and some details in the operation process during the production process. If we operate improperly, it may cause damage to the machine, or even serious, equipment accidents. The following are the operating precautions for the spunbond non-woven production line.
Where to place the machine (1) It cannot be placed in a non-horizontal position. when you install the spunbonded non-woven fabric machine on a horizontal surface, you should use the product conveying plane as a reference to make the machine level. In order to install the machine horizontally, place a level on the reference plane (that is, the plane on which the product is conveyed).
(2) It cannot be placed in direct sunlight. Installing the machine in a place with direct sunlight or strong light will cause the photoelectric switch to fail.
(3) It cannot be placed in a place with an earthquake source or in a place where the space is too narrow.
(4) It cannot be placed near the air outlets of ventilation equipment and air conditioners.
(5) The harsh environment such as corrosive gas or dust is not suitable for the use and maintenance of spunbond non-woven production line.
Points for attention in the operation of the machine
1. Before use, we need to check whether the spunbond non-woven machine is faulty. If any fault is found, we should immediately respond to the relevant personnel. The main thing is to check and adjust the conveying speed when the conveying motor is turned on so that the machine can operate quickly.
2. In the process of feeding, we must pay special attention to the loading range of the machine. If it exceeds the load range of the machine, it is easy to damage the mechanical equipment, so we must pay attention to it.
3.In the process of processing, we often add reagents to the spunbonded non-woven fabric production line. Remember that the reagent water level cannot exceed the highest height of the machine. When the mechanical water tank level is lower than the suction height of the submersible pump, water should be added in time.
After operating the spunbond non-woven fabric machine, we also need to check and maintain it frequently, and repair or replace it in time when it is found that the parts are worn or malfunction, so as to extend the service life of the machine. If you want to know more about the spunbond non-woven production line after reading the above content, you can contact us for related solutions.
As a professional nonwoven machine manufacturer, we have a complete production and R&D team that can provide customers with high-quality products. We also have a professional after-sales team service to provide customers with thoughtful one-stop service and comprehensive solutions. If you want to buy our high-quality spunbond non-woven machines, please contact us immediately!